Information for Graduation
Congratulations on reaching your goal!
Applying for Graduation is your Responsibility.
Any information regarding graduation that must be distributed will be sent to your student email account. Check it periodically to keep it active. The deadline to apply for graduation in Summer 2013 is April 26, 2013.
Application for Degree:
- A candidate for degree conferral must apply for the degree by filing an Application for Graduation no later than the specified date in the University Calendar.
- To be considered for degree conferral, a candidate must be in good standing with the University. All contractual and financial obligations to the University must be satisfied.
- All applications must be signed by the student's advisor.
- Students who apply for degree conferral in a given semester and do not fulfill all requirements must submit a new application for graduation before the deadline for the semester in which they intend to graduate, and they must pay a new application fee.
- Participation in the ceremony does not constitute conferral of degree.
- Degrees are awarded approximately 4 weeks after the end of the semester.
|Graduation Date||Deadline to Apply||Ceremony Date|
|Spring 2013||November 20, 2012||May 11, 2013|
|Summer 2013||April 26, 2013||August 10, 2013|
|Fall 2013||June 28, 2013||December 13, 2013|
Students who miss the published deadline for the current semester are eligible to submit the graduation application for the NEXT term. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Applying for Graduation
Print the Graduation Application and Checkout Form.
Graduation applications must be completely filled out and signed by the student and advisor.
All applications must be turned into room FH 108.