Library Usernames and Passwords
The library has several different applications that require usernames and passwords. Contact information for each service is listed below.
For information about additional campus usernames and passwords see the ITS information page.
Library databases currently go through the Tarleton proxy server for authentication, and should require a password if you are off campus. To log in, use your Tarleton NTNET username and password. This should be your st_username and the associated password.
- Claim/Establish your Tarleton NTNET (Network) username.
- Use TSync to Change/Reset your password.
- NOTE: If you can't remember your password to change/reset it, try the default password - 'Tsu' followed by your University ID number, including all the leading zeros (eg. Tsu0123456789 ).
- NOTE: Look up your University ID.
- For help using our databases - email@example.com or (254) 519-5798.
- For help accessing the databases, - firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free (866) 339-5555.
- For help with your NTNET username or password, visit the TAMUCT computer labs or call (254) 519-5466.
ILLiad - Interlibrary Loan
Use our online interlibrary loan system to request items not available locally.
- Log into ILLiad using your NTNET username and password. First Time Users will need to complete the form and establish the pickup location "Killeen."
For help with the Interlibrary Loan, contact email@example.com or call (254) 519-5798.